On 17 October 2014 21:46, Fbcorcoran wrote:
FOURTEEN MONA LISA SMILES ON THIS SOMEWHAT GOOD FRIDAY
O Mona Lisa / Your smile pranced, stalking past me / You’re hiding nothing ?
2. Leonardo’s brush / Brushes her decollete / Out of time; deathless.
3. Lisa married him / her Tuscan solid merchant / No ! Money doesn’t stink .
4. Vinci begat me / It warmed me, her forced, damned smile / Her I paint and me.
5. Paint is expensive / Always clean all those brushes / Why is she smiling ?
6. Lisa married well / These small brush strokes are silent / Yes, she is dying
7. Her smile was fading / Quick ! We have not a second / ” You ! Call me Mona …. ”
8. Suspended, still young / Leonardo paints her now / Time is a short film
9. See that puckered mouth ? / Lisa di Leonardo / – The husband a bore !
10. “I am THAT Mona / ( No child in sight , but money ) / Leonardo weeps.
11.. “Bhuel, ni raibh se og… ” / ” Do bhi bean uasal ” a fhonn / Dunaim mo shuile.
12. Quid de femina ? / Sic depinxit magister / – ” Ars est celare ! ”
13. ” Dio e luce ? ” / Di dove , Leonardo, / le pennellate ?
14. Smear paint on canvas / Mona Lisa is trembling / Watch now ! Her smile lies !